Kloodle Launch Week Resources
Day 1 – Tutor delivers introduction session & learners log in for the first time
Day 2 & 3 – Learners & tutors receive training emails; Learners add content to profiles
Day 3 – Midweek review sent with leaderboard overviews
Day 4 – Final stretch to create great profiles
Day 5 – Winners announced
Here’s a copy of the lesson plan you’ll need for the launch session
Here’s the presentation slides for you to give to learners on the day
Here’s the introductory video to play after delivering the slides
How do I win the voucher
To win the voucher, you need to grow your wheel by the most points during the week.
How does my wheel grow?
- Posting to your profile and tagging in a skill – 1 point per tag
- Getting these skills endorsed by a teacher – 3 points per endorsement (teachers will only endorse if the post is good!)
- Earning an award (5 points – teachers award these)
How do I access Kloodle?
Via a web browser (Chrome, Safari or FireFox are best) or by downloading the app on iOS or Android (AppStore or Google PlayStore)
How can I see how this works from a learner’s perspective?
Log in to your own profile and start to build your profile out. This is exactly the same as the learners’ version and will enable you to see the process and what type of content you can post.
Who decides the winner?
We do. We decide on a combination of: –
- The largest skills growth across the week
- The quality of the content created
When will the winners be announced?
Day 5 of the competition
How do I get a member from my class to win?
- Ensure they create lots of posts
- Ensure you log in and endorse posts
- Award learners for displays of skills and character throughout the school day