Your college will, no doubt, have strong relationships with local employers. Kloodle allows you to connect your students to these employers using your college Kloodle account. You can do this by posting an opportunity on behalf of an organisation, or you can create the organisation a Kloodle page. By creating the organisation a page, you are providing a presence for that organisation on Kloodle, allowing your students to see that organisations brand and interact with them. Heres how to create a page for an organisation on Kloodle.
– Log in to your admin Kloodle profile
– Click on Opportunities in the left hand menu
– Click Create a new corporate profile at the top of this page
– Fill in the relevant details
– Once you have saved this profile, click back to Opportunities
– Click on View Profile of the profile you have just created
– Click on the Opportunities tab on that profile
– Click Post job. Fill in the details in this form
– At the bottom, select the profile you want to attach the job to in the dropdown list
– Click save.
This opportunity will now be displayed in your students newsfeeds. They can apply for this job, and you will be forwarded their profile. You can send this on to the relevant employer, or interact with the student, yourself, on their behalf.